Follow
Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Makeup Revolution Eyeshadow Palette - Flawless 3 Ressurection



Hey lovelies, I am in no way a makeup artist and I still have so much to learn but I do like to review products and I personally love the brand 'Makeup Revolution.' The prices are so affordable and the quality of most of their products is insane so I wanted to test out an eyeshadow palette I got for Christmas. 



First swatch starting from the left is second row second right. Orange colour is bottom row third in from the left. Pink colour is bottom row 5th in from left. Taupe colour is bottom row first one on the left. (sorry I think I threw the name sheet out, typical of me!)


I created this orange / gold eye look with the palette bringing the orange colour in the swatches picture on my lower lash line. I would say the palette is 100% worth the money. The pigmentation particularly of the matte colours is really amazing and bright meaning a little goes a long way. The shimmer colours are are a little harder to apply with a brush as they are a bit more sheer, however you can build these up and if you have MAC fix plus or something like it I would suggest using this to really make the shimmers pop. The rose gold mirror-like packaging is also a bonus and looks really pretty in my makeup collection! The palette is £8 which for the amount of colours you get and pigmentation of them is seriously good value for money and all the reviews I have read on the Superdrug website are so good (its not just me that thinks it's amazing!) Overall the palette is so wearable and a great one for everyday as there are a lot of neutral colours to work with as well. (ps. sorry about the messy background my drawers broke!)


(lol sorry about the half dead plant in the back I do water it so I have no idea whats happened to it, it just looked cute)




Thanks for reading lovelies!

Mel x 

2 comments

  1. Loved this! I have never tried Makeup Revolution, but I have heard a lot about it! I definitely want to try it one day! xx

    https://zoe-ware.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was not expecting the pigmentation to be as good as it was to be honest, I would recommend the eyeshadow palettes for sure, and they're so affordable, thanks for reading xx

      Delete