Follow
Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Snippets of Rhodes


Hey lovelies! So these pictures are actually from my holiday last year but I was looking through my photos and thought I should make a blog post about my time in Rhodes because I've got some cute pics I wanted to show you! It is a beautiful country and Rhodes town has got to be up there with one of the prettiest places I've ever visited. If you are planning on travelling to Rhodes I would also recommend going to 'The Valley Of Butterflies' I have never seen so many butterflies in one place my whole life it was amazing. When we visited we hired out a car which is probably the best way to properly explore the culture and the different areas on the island and you have the freedom to go where you want when you want which is perfect if you love to explore like me!


The kitty was so cute he hung around the hotel a lot and I wanted to pack him in my suitcase and bring him home!



Rhodes town






Lindos







Just outside of Lindos





Valley Of Butterflies


Thank you so much for reading! Back with a blog post next week, keep your eyes peeled!

Mel x 

2 comments

  1. Wow!! So beautiful! I would love to visit Rhodes, the valley of butterflies looks amazing! You are so pretty and I love the stripy dress you wore! xx

    https://zoe-ware.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you so much !! The dress was from Bershka but I'm not sure if it's still in stock, it's such a beautiful island :) xx

      Delete