Follow
Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Places to go in London - Peggy Porschen




Happy Valentines Day lovelies!
Peggy Porschen is the most girly, pink place I've ever visited and I loved every second of it! If you are visiting London you need to come here its the cutest most 'instagrammable' cake shop ever. You can sit either inside or outside (the inside was very small but quaint and cosy) It's not the cheapest cake shop ever especially considering it's in Central London however you could always just pop in for a drink if you wanted. My cake on the left of the picture above is a special Valentines day one so I think it must be limited edition but both cakes tasted amazing and were very aesthetically pleasing (even if I did have to pay nearly £8 because it was a speciality slice!!) If you love anything pink, girly and pretty I would definitely recommend visiting. It is about a 10 minute walk from Victoria Station, I hope you like these few pictures I took on my phone and I'll be back with another blog post next week!








Thanks for reading, 

Mel x 

No comments