Follow
Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Winter Essentials




Hey lovies, I've been awful at blogging recently but I really want to up my game because Christmas and the New Year is fast approaching and my New Year's resolution is to blog way more and create way more content which I'm so excited for. I'm back today with a winter essentials (beauty focused) post. It's that time of year when my skin gets dry and lips get chapped and I HATE it! I've found some holy grail skincare which is so amazingly priced and SO great and I need to share them with you guys. 




I am obsessed with the naturally radiant overnight peel, when you wash it off the next morning it gives this gorgeous natural glow to your skin and I am quite frankly LIVING for it. I've gone and bought more of this superdrug skincare collection as I love the glowy skin look and for the super reasonable price I will continue getting my skincare from this range for the forseeable future! I also love the glossier balm dotcom lip balm it's a must have for me as my lips get very chapped with the colder weather. It's so moisturising and nourishing I always keep it in my makeup bag when I'm out. A good moisturiser is always a necessity in summer and winter for me and I really love this Nip & Fab one. It makes my skin feel so hydrated and ready for the day ahead. 



I'm normally a nude lip kinda girl. But I saw this and it just screamed Christmas and I caved and bought it because anything Christmas related will be going in my basket thank ya very much Colourpop. Its such a beautiful colour and is perfect for any events or parties coming up in the festive season it's got a golden shimmer and looks gorg on the lips. 


These primer drops are a great base before applying foundation and concealer. They make my makeup stick and also make my skin look super glowy (can you tell I'm all about that glowy skin trend at the mo) plus it smells amazing for an added bonus. I've talked about the glossier 'cloud paint' on the post before this one but I love rosey cheeks in the winter and this gives that naturally flushed look which is super pretty. 


Links - 
Skincare 
Glossier lip balm
- Lush 9-5 Cleanser
Naturally radiant overnight peel
Nip & Fab moisturiser


Makeup
Colourpop metallic cranberry lip
Barry M primer drops
Glossier Blush

Thanks so much for reading,

Mel xx





No comments