Follow
Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Gift wrapping


I am not an experienced gift wrapper by any means but I just thought I'd share some ideas of how and what I used to wrap my gifts this year. My gift wrapping certainly isn't perfect and I'm no where near as qualified as a Harrods gift wrapper, but I thought it might be helpful to share some tips as we are nearing Christmas!











As you can see there are also some of the gifts I have bought for my sister. Obviously I wont be able to review them but they may be gift ideas for some of you, just make sure to check reviews online before purchasing!
I got most of my wrapping paper from Primark (star print, copper and reindeer) they have some really nice designs the actual paper is a little thin but for the price it is what you would expect. The polar bear wrapping paper is from M&S I checked on the website and it is currently unavailable but if it does become available I will be sure to link it onto this blog. The plain brown wrapping paper I have seen in numerous shops but I will add a link to the Paperchase version. This paper is also good as it suits any occasion and not just Christmas! Its a very thick wrapping paper and therefore does not rip easily which is also an added bonus - (https://www.paperchase.co.uk/cards/wrap/roll-wrapping-paper/recycled-5m-kraft-roll-wrapping-paper.html) I like to make my gifts look pretty with colourful string and little decorations and try to match it with the colour/theme of the paper I used. You could always use holly or other Christmas related plants from outside to finish the presents off. I have seen a lot of people doing this lately on Pinterest and I really loved the idea of adding a nature element to your gift wrapping. The decorations and tags you can get pretty much in any card shop such as Clintons, Paperchase or the Card Factory to name a few. I absolutely love wrapping gifts along to Christmas music it makes me feel so festive so I was really excited to make this post!
I hope you all have an amazing Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year, and I will be back with a Christmas Day and 'What I got for Christmas' post next week.

Thanks so much for reading,

Mel x

No comments