Follow
Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

First Thoughts on Glossier




Hey lovies, I took a bit of a break from blogging as I haven't been well but I'm back now and have lots planned which is super exciting.

So, Glossier is a new brand to me - although not everyone else - I'm just very late to the game. I only bought a couple of things to test out to see if I liked them. Needless to say the packaging is beautiful and although you don't buy a product for this alone, it most certainly helps in the case of myself (a sucker for anything cute & pink.) Each order comes with this blush colour bubble wrap style pouch which will most definitely be a home for my day to day makeup products.



The products I decided to buy were 2 of the Balm Dotcom skin salve. I knew these would be fab for my dry skin and especially chapped lips in the winter time. It's safe to say these really are an amazing product and leave my lips feeling so moisturised. My favourite is 'Coconut' it smells incredible and is just a clear colour. The other one I picked up is 'Birthday' I am obsessed with the silver sparkly tube, it looks so pretty in my makeup collection. It has a subtle shimmer which gives off a nice glowy sheen. I couldn't fault these products they do everything they claim to do as well as looking adorable, I love them. 




The last product I picked out was a Cloud Paint blusher in the shade 'Dusk It's just perfect for when you want a more simple makeup day and gives a flush of colour to the cheeks. It is more of a subtle colour and is definitely build-able.

I will most certainly be picking up some more bits from Glossier, let me know if you've tried any of their products down below in the comments and please give me some recommendations!

Thank you so so much for reading,

Mel xo

No comments